I have a really good Smores bar cookie recipe, but I have been searching for a Smores cookie recipe for a few weeks. Sometimes bars will not do and you just need individual cookies! The key to keeping these cookies looking nice is to put the marshmallows and milk chocolate pieces on after the cookies are mostly done, and then pop them back into the oven to finish baking.
From Hannah's Kitchen
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup crumbled graham crackers (leave some small chunks)
2 cups mini marshmallows
2 large Hershey's Milk Chocolate candy bars, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter, shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Add in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in graham crackers and mini chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough with a small cookie scoop (about one tablespoon in size) about 2-inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until cookies are just starting to set. Remove cookies from oven and top with marshmallows and Hershey's candy bar pieces. Return cookies to the oven for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until cookies have finished baking and the edges are light golden brown.
5. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.