These are my mom's favorite cookies. I often halve this recipe, but I made a full batch during my visit to Ames so Mom could stock-pile the freezer.
CRANBERRY OATMEAL WHITE CHIP COOKIES
From Hannah's Kitchen
1 cup butter, softened (may substitute shortening)
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 1/2 cups (1-6 ounce package) dried cranberries
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
3. In a small bowl combine the cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and flour. Gradually add to sugar mixture until just combined.
4. Stir in the oatmeal, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips.
5. Drop by tablespoon-size cookie scoop onto cookie sheets lined with parchment and bake for 8-10 minutes, just until the edges are lightly golden. Cool cookies on the sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack.